hospital bag | Baby Dribble the Podcast episode: 6
Hello and welcome to Baby Dribble which is brought to you from Sweet Dreamers HQ by the SweetDreamers team. Baby Dribble is a fun, friendly and FREE parenting advice “channel” for new and expectant parents and caregivers. We aim to offer knowledge, support and insight into to the wonderful world of parenthood with industry expert guests and medical professionals.
Lynda and Lucy here again and welcome to this week’s podcast. Today we are discussing what to pack in your hospital bag.
As promised here is the list we mention in the episode:
• Hospital notes/Birth plan
• Something loose and comfortable to wear during labour that doesn’t restrict you from moving around
• 3 changes of clothes (including comfortable loose fitting nightwear)
• 2 comfortable and supportive bras (this can include a nursing bra if you are planning to breastfeed)
• Breast pads
• 2/3 packets of super-absorbent sanitary or maternity pads
• 5/6 pairs of underwear
• Toiletries – toothbrush, hairbrush, flannel, shower gel/soap, deodorant, hair ties
• Some snacks and drinks
• Books, magazines, music to help pass the time
• Any medication if applicable
• 3/4 Bodysuits, vests and sleepsuits (just in case)
• Scratch mittens, hat, socks or booties
• Plenty of nappies
• A blanket
• Muslin squares for feeding
• Special going home outfit
• Car seat for the journey home
• Phone charger
• Ear plugs (for noisy wards)
• Eye mask (for lights on the ward)
• ewan the dream sheep 🙂
A printable version is available here
sweet dreamers – 7 mindful moments
When the world may be getting a little too much, you might need to take a step back so we have put together some mindful moment tips to help you keep calm and carry on.
Calm Guided Meditation for Children | The Manifesting Meadow | Teach little ones how to Dream Big
What better gift to give your little one then the power to dream big!? This calm guided meditation has been written to provide your precious baby with the tools and ...