we care about the world your little one will grow up in
When it comes to creating well loved sleep products, not only do we focus on bringing a calm and peaceful night's sleep to babies and parents alike, we put sustainability and ethical trading at the heart of all we do.
It’s our responsibility to make sure every worker in our supply chain is protected and respected. We take regular trips to our warehouses and factories to ensure this is the case.
Globally 40% of all plastic produced is for single use packaging and less than one fifth of all plastic is recycled worldwide. We have reduced the plastic content of our packaging by 95% in an ongoing effort to become carbon neutral. The remaining 5% is recyclable.
“We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
You can help too - help us help others by backing our charitable campaigns to promote change in the world for the better, the world our children will grow up in. #TEAMEWAN
sweet dreamers – 7 mindful moments
When the world may be getting a little too much, you might need to take a step back so we have put together some mindful moment tips to help you keep calm and carry on.
Calm Guided Meditation for Children | The Manifesting Meadow | Teach little ones how to Dream Big
What better gift to give your little one then the power to dream big!? This calm guided meditation has been written to provide your precious baby with the tools and ...